Shortwave Diathermy SSD-500 Video
Shortwave Diathermy SSD-500
This new elegant high power SSD-500 with solid state generator present Shortwave Diathermy in its most advanced configuration to date. The unique induction field circuitry provides a short-wave frequency of 27.12 MHz that penetrates deep into muscle tissues with negligible heating in the fatty layer or bone. The solid state generator ensures a uniform frequency during treatment and longer life for the device. Plus you can work with much lesser interference to the other devices. Used in thousand of professionals or trained personnel in physiotherapy, rehabilitation or any type of Hospital setup.
SSD-500 Ideal for :
- Pain Relieving
- Prevent joint stiffness.
- Maintain and improve range of motion.
- Reduces post operative pain
- Prevent intra-articular adhesion and extra-articular contractures.
Shortwave Diathermy SSD-500 Technical Specifications
- Main power supply - 230 Vac, 50-60Hz, ±10%- 115 Vac, 50-60 Hz*, ±10%
- Waveform - Symm. Biphasic Square Wave.
- Output Modes - Continuous & Pulsed
- Frequency - 27.12 MHz.
- Pulse Rate - 100, 150, 200, 225 Hz
- Pulse Width - 1-4 millisecond.
- Maximum Output Power - Pulsed mode : 500 Watt.
- Continuous mode - 250 Watt
- Treatment Time - 1 – 30 Minutes
- Classification Type - 1 Type BF (EN60601-1)
- Electrical Type - TYPE BF
- Shipping Weights - 58 Kg
- Cooling system - Inbuilt Cooling Fan
- Size - 51 x 51 x 127 H cm
Shortwave Diathermy SSD-500 Special Features
- The first SWD in nation with Solid State Generator.
- Solid State Shortwave Diathermy
- Seven Segment Digital Display
- Manual Tuning
- High-performance multi-jointed arms.
- Easy-to-use controls and readouts.
- Safety circuitry.
- 1 Year Standard Warranty.
Shortwave Diathermy SSD-500 Ordering Information
- Accessories Part Number
- Pad Electrode - 42601SPUK8
- SWD Cable - 42601LS0105
- AC Cord - 4280901224
- Disc Electrode with Arm (Optional) - 42400DISC1
Latest Customer Review
No Review For Product