The Portable Electro-Therapy device (CES and TENS Stimulator) provides dual therapy to tackle pain and stress through two medically proven waveforms TENS and CES. TENS Stimulator is used for symptomatic relief and management of chronic intractable pain. CES is used for treatment of insomnia, depression, stress management and anxiety.
Relaxi TNS Ideal for :
- Electronic Stimulation (TENS Stimulator) to relieve pain.
- US FDA cleared device.
- Advanced treatment of Insomnia and depression.
- Pain Management equipment.
- Adjunctive treatment of post-traumatic and post-surgical acute pain.
- Provides sleep disorder treatment.
Relaxi TNS Technical Specifications
- Main power supply - 230 Vac, 50-60Hz, ±10%- 115 Vac, 50-60 Hz*, ±10%
- No. of channels - Three through two outputs
- Treatment Time - Selectable from 0 to 60 minute
- Power Source - 90-250 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Waveform - Asymmetrical Biphasic square wave
- Out put Voltage - 110Vp @ 1 kilo ohm load
- Pulse width - Selectable from 100μS to 250 μS
- Pulse rate - Selectable from 1 to 150 Hz
- Waveform - Symmetrical Biphasic square wave
- Out put Voltage - 15Vp @ 500 ohm load
- Pulse width - 500μS fixed
- Pulse rate - 100 Hz fixed
Relaxi TNS Special Features
- Blue 7 Segment Display.
- Portable, light & table top model.
- Simultaneous treatment of Pain & Stress.
Relaxi TNS Ordering Information
- Part Number Accessories
- VL4545 Adhesive Electrodes
- 2000440-004 Lead Wire
- 4280901223 AC Cord
- Instruction Manual
Latest Customer Review
No Review For Product