Hip Cycle is a stationary regular cycle exerciser used in physical therapy and as a sports fitness aid. Cycling is a low-impact exercise to increase muscle strength and mobility of the hips and knees. Cycling assists in hip toning by muscle growth and burning of calories.
Hip Cycle Features
- Pedaling uses thigh muscles: quadriceps to push down, and hamstrings to pull up during the circular motion
- Cycling workout results in isometric engagement of the abdomen as a supporting muscle group
- Range of motion exercises help improve joint function
- Reduce hip pain caused by bone diseases such as osteoarthritis and necrosis
- Hip Cycle can be used in preferably recumbent position or in sitting position
Hip Cycle Measurements
Latest Customer Review
Product is very good. No doubt about that. The only grouse that i have is that i had to go and collect the package personally from the post office as the post man said that it is too big/heavy to carry on his bike/cycle. I didnt expect that i had to do this but since the requirement was mine i went ahead ahead and collected it. I wish this would have been taken care and somebody from Wheel Chair India told me that i would have to do this i would have been prepared.