Tynor Axillary Crutch Pair
Tynor Axillary Crutch is an aid to be used by a physically challenged, injured, old age person or for post-operative rehabilitation. Made out of a special grade of aluminum to ensure high strength, durability, and lightweight. Height adjustment feature ensures proper load-bearing.
Anatomically shaped, and double molded underarm pad and handgrip ensure ultimate comfort in the underarm/palm. Permits extended use without fatigue.
- Strong and Durable.
- Aesthetically pleasing.
- Anatomical underarm pads and handgrip.
- Anti-slip pods.
Tynor Axillary Crutch Pair Features
- Special aluminum alloy frame
- Provides high strength, durability, and stability while walking. It is light in weight and has a nice anodized finish.
- Anatomically contoured, underarm Pads
- Ensures good cushioning and enhanced comfort. High in quality, resilient elastomer offers long functional life.
- Double molded, ergonomic hand grip
- Broad top enhances user comfort & pleasure. Soft cushioning enhances comfort and reduces fatigue. Durable and resilient material offers long functional life. Rubbery feel, good grip, reduces the chance of an accident.
- Wing Nuts
- Provides quick and easy height adjustment. Anti fly off adhesive ensures rigid fastening and eliminate the risk of loosening during long use.
Tynor Axillary Crutch Pair Specifications
- Gives excellent ground grip and traction.
- Imitate natural walking movement.
- Ensures durability with good wear resistance.