Tynor Walker Invalids Front Wheels
Tynor walker with wheels is a convenient device to allow the patient to be mobile even with higher degrees of disability because of extreme old age, any nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury, etc. It is designed to be dragged with the full weight of the patient supported by the walker.
Tynor Walker Invalids Front Wheels Features
- It provides the patient confidence of side support and grip while walking.
- It helps in early ambulation, the patient becomes self-reliant earlier, which helps in strengthening of the muscles and quick recovery.
- 360-degree rotation of the wheel.
- High directional stability of the wheel.
- Strong and durable.
Tynor Walker Invalids Front Wheels Specifications
- Overall width : 56.5 cm
- Height: From 75.8 – to 93.5 cm
- Folded depth: 10.0 cm
- Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Weight capacity: 110 Kgs