Cerebral Palsy Reclining Wheelchair with Comfortable Seat
This brand new version reclining wheelchair reclines from an upright to horizontal position, special used by Cerebral Palsy patients and kids. It comes with detachable armrests and elevating legrests and detachable head support to ensure maximum comfort and support. Seat widths: 40cm(16”).
Benefits & Features
- Explode light black powder coated steel frame.
- Adjustable & flip up armrests allow for easy transfer.
- Height adjustable swing away elevating legrests.
- Reclining & adjustable high backrest, 0゜-180゜ adjustable. Removable head support.
- Oil and gas hybrid springs.
- Gravity point at the center of wheelchair, easy to operate.
- 20*3.8” PU castor, 24” PU rear wheel.
- Comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Mounted full length armrests provide additional comfort.
- Wipe clean seat fabric resists mildew and bacteria. Nylon upholstery is comfortable, durable, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Folding frame and backrest folds down for storage and transport.
- Standard rear wheel locks and nursing handle brakes. Puncture-proof rear tyres and front castors
- Reclines from upright to horizontal position. New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.