Walkers are special crutches used for temporary walking disability. Walkers are stable stool like structures which the person uses by putting full body support and then pushing the walker to next step. Can be used by amputees using artificial limbs, temporary ambulation with plaster casts. Light weight and sturdy anodized aluminum. With push button, length can be adjusted telescopically. Easy to open and close with center button. Foldable for storage and transportation. Steel cross brace provides extra rigidity. PVC hand grips for comfort.
Pediatric Walkers Features
- One button folding walker
- 8 sections height adjustable
- Light weight and easy to use and fold away smartly
- With a push button, length can be adjusted telescopically.
- Suction PVC bush for better grip on any surface
- Easy to open and close with center button.
- PVC hand grip for better comfort
Pediatric Walkers Measurements
Height Length: 76 - 85 cm
Latest Customer Review
Nice product for old-age. My father use it about 1 year at his 98 year. Now my son of 10 years old use this for walking support , after surgery of his femur, This product is very light weight and strong enough. I may adjust easily it height for 98 years and 10 years old.