- Forearm fracture or post cast management
- Muscle / Ligament injury
- Rheumatic disease of the wrist and arthritic hand positioning.
- Conservative management of Kienbock's disease.
- Scientifically designed to provide firm support to the wrist and forearm.
- Provides a firm support to the wrist and forearm allowing free movements of the fingers and thumb.
- Malleable metal splint on dorsal and palmar side to conform to the shape of the wrist and provide a firm support.
- Universal Size – one size fits all
- High quality skin friendly material.
- Breathable and moisture transporting weaving.
- Comfortable and durable.