The Mobility scooter is an excellent choice for Senior Citizen & Handicap Indoor / Outdoor driving in the city around the neighborhood or in a shopping mall. The Electric power scooter is an economically and ingeniously designed compact scooter. Its ergonomically designed footrest gives more than enough legroom for taller individuals. It's easy to disassemble the front and rear frames with its quick-release level.
Mobility Scooter Features
- All new patented double-pivot steering column allows easy adjustment.
- Rear hydraulic suspension and rear turn signals.
- Energy saving LED taillight.
- Sleek aluminum alloy rear rims.
- Easy disassembly of front and rear frames without tools.
- Super wide-angle headlight for improved safety.
- Flip-up armrest- Easy to enter or exit from the scooter.
Standard ultra-wide-angle headlights
- Warning lights with greater brightness and greater efficiency.
- Equipped with ultra-wide-angle headlights and warning lights, so you can go out at night without having to worry about the lighting.
- With this bright lighting system, both the user and pedestrians can travel safely.
- Adjustable steering column (tiller) angle (Option)
- Continuous (step-less) steering column angle adjustment.
- Allows smaller users to pull the handlebar closer to the body for convenient control and easier operation.
Mobility Scooter Measurements
- F/R Wheel: 10"X10"
- Overall Length: 112
- Overall Width: 62
- Overall Height: 119
- Charger: 6A
- Min. Turning Radius: 110
- Motor: Normal 350W
- Battery: 36AhX2
- Max. Safe Slope: 8°
- Max. Speed: 9.3km/hr
- Range: 35km
- Max. User Weight: 135 kg
- Weight: 92.2 kg
- Weight W/O Battery: 66.8 kg