Karma KM 5000 F-24 Reclining Wheelchair
Karma Healthcare KM-5000 F24 Recline Wheelchair is a highly versatile foldable aluminum transit wheelchair especially designed with a reclining backrest that allows the carrier to continuously adjust from a 90 degree sitting position to a more relaxed 163 degree resting position or any angle in between.
Entirely detachable arm-rests enable the user to transfer safely & easily. Also, the elevating and swing-away footrests allow users to adjust to the most comfortable position according to their individual requirements.
Karma KM 5000 F-24 Reclining Wheelchair Features
- Backrest reclines smoothly from 90°-163°.
- Detachable and height-adjustable headrest.
- Attendant brake for extra safety.
- Detachable armrest- Easy to transfer in and out of the chair.
- Elevating footrest- Footrest angle can be adjusted to support the user’s legs while reclining.
- Most comfortable RECLINING WHEELCHAIR (163°).
- Ultra-lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame.
- Bio-technology: paint coating uses special anti-Bacterial materials.
- Detachable armrests and elevating footrests.
- Foldable frame with anti-tippers.
- Suitable for COMPLETE REST of your body.
Karma KM 5000 F-24 Reclining Wheelchair Measurements
- Model No.: KM-5000 F24
- Width: 64 cm
- F/R Wheels: 8" To 24"
- Seat Width: 43 cm
- Seat Length: 42 cm
- Wheelchair Width: 64
- Wheelchair Minimum Width: 37 cm
- Armrest Height: 22 cm
- Wheelchair Length: 122 cm
- Seat Height from Ground: 51 cm
- Back Height: 36 cm to 39 cm
- Wheelchair Height: 93 cm to 129 cm
- Wheelchair Weight: 20 kg.
- Maximum User Weight: 115 kg.