Karma S-Ergo 125 Wheelchair
The S Ergo 125 Series wheelchair provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed. This model was not meant for an active user which would fully propel without armrests in the way, however, with a flip of a button, the armrests do flip back. This model is the highest end of all S-100 Series ERGO's with special edition Cushion Color optional with limited quantity only available on this model.
Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair Features
- Folding lightweight aluminum frame
- Swing away removable footrest
- Mesh upholstery with Aegis microbe shield padding
- Swing away armrests with ergonomic pads
- Swing-away detachable footrests with heel loop
- 7" Flat free polyurethane casters
- High-grade/Padded nylon flame retardant upholstery
- Fixed padded full armrests with alloy side guard
- Push to lock wheel breaks
- 24" Rear-Spoked, polyurethane, high tread, rear tires
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Weight Capacity: 115 kg.
Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair Measurements
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 8 inch.
- Seat Height 19 inch.
- Back Height 17 inch.
- Overall Height 36 inch.
- Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
- Folded Width 12 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 11.3 kg
- Weight Cap 115 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions 33" L x 31" H x 13" W