Forearm crutches are meant to be a mobility solution for long term use due to a more comfortable grip than standard walking crutches. The forearm part of the walking crutch helps you stabilize yourself while using less pressure on your hands, thus creating the more comfortable grip.
Forearm Crutch Features
- It is used by slipping the arm into a cuff and holding the grip.
- This crutch is designed for long-term use
- Aluminium tube height is adjustable
- It has comfortable hand grip
- Gives a very firm and secure support to the user
- Comfortable hand grip
- Karma Forearm Crutch is made of an aluminum tube with plastic arm cuff
- Forearm crutches are crutches with a cuff at the top to go around the forearm.
Forearm Crutch Measurements
Height adjustable - 38 to 47 inch.
Latest Customer Review
No Review For Product