Karma Ergo Lite 2 Wheelchair
Karma KM 2512 STURDY DESIGN with double bracing that can withstand weights of up to 100 kg. The Ergo Lite 2 has basic functions of the Ergo Lite but is upgraded with 20" rear-wheel options and detachable footrest.
Karma Ergo Lite 2 Wheelchair Features
- Globally Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Built-in Aegis Anti-bacterial Padded Upholstery
- Fixed Armrest with Desk Length Ergonomic Padded Arm Pads
- Ergo Lite 2 Wheelchair system provides pressure relief, stabilization and reduces sliding
- The three-stage brake system allows attendants to keep the wheelchair at a standstill without bending over.
- Foldable backrest and frame for effortless storage and transportation.
- The armrest is designed to allow the user to get closer to desk-tops.
- Swing in/out and detachable footrest adds convenience when the user needs to transfer in compact areas.
- The Ergo Lite 2 weights 6 kg only after removing the rear wheels and footrest hangers this makes storage and transport much easier.
- The new ergonomic hand-rims enhance comfort, flexibility and mobility, making it effortless to propel the wheelchair.
Karma Ergo Lite 2 Wheelchair Measurements
- Weight Without Riggings 6 kg
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 8 inch.
- Seat Height 19 inch.
- Back Height 17 1/2 inch.
- Overall Height 36 inch.
- Overall Open Width 22 3/4 inch., 24 3/4 inch.
- Folded Width 15 inch.
- Overall Length 38 inch.
- Weight Capacity 115 kg
- Shipping Dimensions 31″ L x 31″ H x 14″ W